"Count your blessings, name them 1 by 1, count your blessings see what God has done..."
Tonight we sang this song--2 verses in French and 2 verses in English, as I dined with Americans, Swiss, French and a Rwandan. It was a blessed International and Inter generational gathering, full of food, laughter and giving thanks to God.
I know its cliched to make a list of what I am thankful for, yet it is still so very important to reflect on what God has done for us and continues to do for us.
Here is a SMALL portion of a never-ending list of things I praise God for:
--My health. Some of you know I had bad back pain and migraines in the states,
they aren't completely gone but I get them MUCH less here!
--God's provision and grace as I have adjusted to living in Rwanda.
--For God to surround me with strong community, here in Rwanda and back at home.
--For this life-changing experience.
--For the people of Rwanda!
This list could go on for weeks, just as God's love is un-ending!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment