30 days before my 30th birthday, I started
writing down something each day that I am grateful for. This is the end result. Since it is a list—please
excuse the incomplete sentences.
30. A full-time job that I love and feel that I am doing
meaningful work that gives back.
29. A part-time job
that I feel called to do.
28. Friends that I
can trust, who I can vent to when I am frustrated.
27. People who love me, even when I have days I am frustrated
with myself.
26. That I have had the opportunity to go to college and
graduate school.
25. Friends who make me laugh!
24. Health Insurance.
23. I have days where MOST things go right.
22. Humor and things that make me laugh.
21. Naps.
20. Massages.
19. Books that inspire and encourage.
18. A great group of young adult women at my church.
17. Friends that make me laugh so hard that I cry.
16. Giggles of children.
15. Running, hot water.
14. Funny co-workers.
13. Women of faith that encourage me.
12. For knowing that I don’t have perfect every hour of
every day.
11. I have the freedom to worship.
10. I don’t have to agree with my friends, for them to still
be my friends.
9. Intelligent, thought-provoking conversations.
8. Laughter.
7. Wonderful kids, families and volunteers at my church.
6. For the little things—like there being money in the meter
already when I park at the library.
5. For the opportunity to mentor!
4. For the opportunity to enjoy cultural events.
3. For the rare days I get to sleep in a little.
2. For having had the opportunity to travel around the
world.
1. For dear family and friends who touch my life in so many
ways.

No comments:
Post a Comment