(This has been edited from its email version, if you would like to be on my email list, please let me know)!
Hello from Liz!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!! I love the Christmas season, with the celebration of Jesus’ birth-what a grand birthday party!! I pray that you and your family have a joyous holiday season together.
November has been a busy month for me. Although it was a whirlwind, I can’t help but be joyful through it all! God has generously blessed me this month and I thoroughly enjoyed each stop on my travel schedule. A special highlight was getting to attend Evangelical Friends Mission Board Meetings in Ohio. It was a great time to connect with the board members, as well as other missionaries. It was a rejuvenating and encouraging time for me!
My prayer cards arrived several weeks ago, and if you have not received one yet but would like one, please let me know!! This may help serve as a reminder to pray for me. One thing I am working on is to have my prayer partners give me a snapshot of them and/or their family. That way when I am in Rwanda, when I pray for you, I can hold your picture! So dig up those pictures of your smiling faces!
Speaking Dates:
December 7th- Crossroads Friends Church
January 18th- Heartland Friends Meeting
February 1st- Hutchinson Friends Church
I am now booking dates for January and February, if your church or meeting is interested in having me come and visit, please contact me for open dates.
Praise
…for God’s continued encouragement to me during this time of support raising.
..for my family and friends who are a super-duper support system to me!
Prayers
..for prayer and financial support to be prayerfully raised.
..for the EFM Missionaries and children in Rwanda.
Blessings,
Liz

No comments:
Post a Comment