Search & Win

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

January 2009 Newsletter

(this has been edited as an Internet version, if you would like to get on my email list to get the full newsletter please let me know)

Happy 2009!! I am looking forward to what God has in store for me in 2009!

My goals for 2009:
To be in Rwanda! I can't tell you how excited I get to type that!
To be ministering to missionaries children effectively.
To be open to God using me in the ways He sees best.
To fully and joyfully embrace life in God's kingdom

Want to help me meet those goals? There are a few things you can do! The first is pray, pray, pray! See the prayer and praise requests in my monthly newsletters which turn your attention each month's various topics.

Secondly, pray about how God is leading you to support my time in Rwanda, be that as a prayer partner or financial supporter (or both).

Third, invite me to your church or group to share about what God is doing in Rwanda! I can speak at Sunday School and/or during worship services—or at another time that meets your needs. My timeframe is flexible, and the pictures are great! I would be happy to send an outline of my talk!


Speaking Dates for January: please comment below and I will email the dates to you.

Want to see your Church or Group listed above? Contact me today to get signed up! I don't have a "rider" like the celebrities do (you know, saying I will only eat red M&M's or anything outlandish)—all I need is a microphone, a power outlet, a projector, and an audience!

Praise
…for the ability to be with my family over Christmas
...for the hope of a New Year and all God will bring in 2009!
..for several upcoming dates to share about my calling to Rwanda.

Prayers
..for prayer and financial support to be prayerfully raised
...for continued opportunities to speak in Churches about my calling to Rwanda
...for the EFM Rwanda missionaries

No comments: