Search & Win

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update

Hello everyone! :)

Just a little update for those of you who are wanting to know how things are going (sort of a mid-Jan update). I am in the mid 20%'s of financial support being raised. I am continuing to trust God in this, even with uncertain economic times. I know this is God's plan for me, so I am continuing to trust and obey. I am still seeking more individuals and churches to talk to (for the latter, see my post below about new dates added).

Prayer support--I am at about 135out of 250--that's getting closer!! :)

Prayers would be appreciated for my patience and diligence in fund-raising. My heart yearns to be in Rwanda and I am praying the pieces come together so this can happen in the next few months.

It's been a very good month for me spiritually, I have felt the Holy Spirit's presence in real and loving ways and I pray the momentum I have felt after these experiences keeps me going!

I pray all is well with you and your family!

2 comments:

Andy & Bryanna said...

Liz i am so excited for what the Lord is doing in your life!

Liz in the Mist said...

Thanks Bryanna! :)