Search & Win

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am just going to give a brief little February check in!

I have had a great month meeting new people and seeing familiar faces, while traveling. I am looking forward exciting travels this month and next month as well, as the next two months are lining up with a nice roster of churches to go and visit!!

Feb. 8th-Emporia Friends Church
Feb 22nd-Glen Elder Friends Church
March 1st-Booker Friends Church
March 15th-Argonia Friends Church
March 22nd-Pratt Friends Church (evening)

March is Missions Emphasis Month!! I have a few dates in March that are pending speaking engagements, but I have a few open--please contact me for the most updated availability. I'd love to come share with your church how God has called me to Rwanda, give you more specifics about what I will be doing there and share a Power Point I have.

Are you a prayer partner of mine? Or are you not sure if you have signed up, but want to be? Please send me an email, give me a ring and let me know! I really want to boost my prayer partner numbers this month--I'm at about 140 of 250 needed. All it takes is sending me your contact info and I will happily sign you up :) You pray for me as I prepare to go to Rwanda and while I am there serving--and I pray for you! It's a neat spiritual partnership to be involved in. Family members may sign up separately, using different email addresses.

No comments: