Search & Win

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good News!

Hello everyone! I have good news!

I have been talking with several people from Evangelical Friends Mission this week. The situation is this--school starts August 31st and there are 15 chlidren enrolled, half of which are 7th graders. Molly (the other teacher) is scheduled to arrive early July. I am needed to be there by early August to get situated and adjusted.

Right now the game plan is to have me there the 2nd week of August--so in about 6 weeks. This gives me time to give my required month notice at work and pack. As most of you are aware, I am not at full support, however this is a step in trusting God and knowing this support will be coming in now and as I am in Rwanda.

Please prayerfully consider supporting me so I am able to stay the full 2 years.

I appreciate your support and love!

Blessings,Liz

1 comment:

tishtots said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you! I know that everything will work out!