Search & Win

Saturday, March 28, 2009

April Newsletter

(some of this has been altered for internet purposes, if you want to get on my email list please let me know)

Hello from Liz!

It’s been a busy but productive month for me! What have I done?
--Visited several churches in the Mid-America area to share about going to Rwanda!
-Started working with a support raising coach to work towards getting me “Down the stretch” so I can get to Rwanda!
-Setting up appointments to meet with individual donors.
-Continuing to work on new additions to my prayer team! At time of publication, I only need 29 more!!
-And more than I remember to list, I’m sure!

Praise:
-For a sense of encouragement and blessings while visiting churches in the area.
-For EASTER!! Christ the Lord is Risen Indeed!
-For the safe travels I have had over this past month, what a blessing!

Prayers:
-For my work with my support raising coach, so funds can be raised quickly!
-For the other teacher candidate, who is also raising support to go teach in Rwanda!
-For the last 29 prayer partners to be signed up.!

1 comment:

Curt Iles said...

Liz-

I was in Kigali last week and met the Sagers. (We were passing through on our way to Goma, Congo.
I visited the school.

I'd like to be on your prayer list and learn more about how we can support you.

Curt Iles
curtiles@aol.com
www.creekbank.net
http://creekbankblog.blogspot.com