Search & Win

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Next Year

The decision has been to lay down the school, due to a natural progression of student's age, families not being in Rwanda next year, those being the major reasons.

My two other options in Rwanda would have been to teach at a Christian International School or teach English. The International School does not have openings for next year that meet my gifts, and teaching English is not something I have felt called to do at this time.

My original calling to Rwanda was to teach at the African Jungle Christian School, which is being laid down at the end of this school year (June), and after prayer and discernment, it is appearing that God is leading me to return to the states this summer

I know this was not anticipated, but I am putting my trust in the Lord. I want to deeply thank you for your support and your love.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I understand. Certainly, by following the Lord's will, we end up in unexpected places that bring us many important lessons and experiences in life. Let him lead you where he will!