Merry March to you!!
February has been an exciting month for me. I was able to visit several churches, and it continues to be a joy to share my journey as well as meet new people. Another blessing was at the end of the month, my home church; University Friends Church hosted a “Breakfast for Supper” fundraiser for me that was very successful and a lot of fun! My only regret is I was so busy visiting with people I didn’t get to take any pictures during the event! Thanks to all in the area who were able to attend!
Upcoming Schedule:March 15th-Argonia Friends Church
March 22nd (evening) Pratt Friends Church
April 26th-Fowler Friends Church
I am at 185 out of 250 prayer partners! Could you be one of the 65 I have left to add to my prayer team? Can you think of any friends and/or family that might be interested? It’s a great spiritual partnership—you pray for me as I prepare to go to Rwanda and as I am there—and I pray for you as well! Please email me if you are interested!
Praise:
*For feeling love and support from family and friends!
*For God reminding me this month that when we are worn out, He is our source of power!
*For the upcoming Easter season!!!
Prayer Requests:
*For my financial support to continue to come in, so I can get to Rwanda!
*For at least 65 more prayer partners!
*For safe travels and continued nurturance from the Lord.
I want to close with a story I heard this month, which was quite inspiring for me to hear… Kim, the mother of Caroline (who is 6) told me that one day Caroline got onto the subject of me going to Rwanda, and said whenever she thinks about it she gets a "tickle in her tummy.” When Kim asked if it was a nervous or a scared tickle she replied: "you just wouldn't understand, because it’s between me and God. Only He knows what it means." May we all have faith like a little child! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment