4 1/2 more days of school
4 weekend days
4 days to pack up the school (and my own stuff)
and then....
1 day traveling
5 days in Italy
1 day traveling
and then you will find me in the US of A.
Here is an excerpt from my June newsletter.
Things I will miss in Rwanda:
-Having great missionary friends.
-Seeing God at work in big and little ways!
-My students, and the joy they bring me.
-The beautiful hills and the fabulous weather.
-The friendliness of the Rwandans.
-The carrots, I love them here!
-A slower pace of life.
What am I most looking forward to in the US?
-Hugging my family and friends.
-A big Sonic Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla and crushed ice.
--My new job
--I am excited to see God’s plan for these next few years!
I am about to finish the devotional book "Walk as he Walked" and will do "Coming Home" Walk As He Walked & Coming Home
I have also just finished readingBurn Up Or Splash Down

1 comment:
Hi, thanks for your comment. I'm not sure if you can by the Oilily crockery on line...
Here is a link from the store where I buy it,
http://douweegbertsenmeer.nl/Products.aspx
groetjes Heleen
Post a Comment