Do you have high expectations, but when it comes to reality, things just don’t get done? Congratulations, you are like most humans I have met.
I was given the chance to review a brand new e-book, by
Crystal Paine. The book is 21 days to
a more disciplined life. This book is set up in the format of 21 days, which each day
starting with a brief introduction by Crystal.
The book gives daily practical application steps, as well as a mega
project assignment. She also discusses forming good habits. Each
of these is broken down realistically, so you feel some success each day.
The book includes some helpful resources at the back, including
a Mega Project to do list, a habit list and a motivational book list. At 61 pages, this book is an great for busy people, and I
would highly suggest you check this out, if you are looking at putting some
realistic structure to your life.
Another perk is that the book is only 99 cents! However, this price is just until Thursday, Oct. 25th. On Friday, the price goes up to $4.99
You can buy the book at:
Note: I was given a free review copy and was in no way
reimbursed for this review.

No comments:
Post a Comment