
Hello from Liz!
Happy November!! I am so blessed by all my family and friends that are reading this! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and it is a time to reflect back on the many blessings God has given me! Among my many blessings I am so thankful for those of you that are being so supportive of me during this time in my life. I am also so thankful for God’s faithfulness to me—great is His faithfulness indeed!
This November is also going to be a busy time for me, as my month is quite full of many exciting things that I am looking forward to! Besides speaking at churches/meetings I can not wait to see my mom’s side of the family at Thanksgiving (and am looking forward to seeing my dad’s side at Christmas). I am also looking forward to attending the EFM Board Meetings in Ohio!
Speaking Dates:
November 2nd--Speaking at University Friends Church
November 6-9-Attend Evangelical Friends Mission Board Meetings
November 16th-Speak at Liberal Friends Church
November 23nd-Consecration Sunday at University Friends (sing in the choir during this special Sunday with lots of music)
November 26-29-Travel with my parents to Indiana/Kentucky for Thanksgiving
November 30th-Speak at Topeka Friends Meeting
December 7th-Speak at Crossroads Friends Church
I have some dates open if your church or meeting is interested in having me come and visit, please contact me for open dates.
Praise
For God’s encouragement to me through music and words from others.
For the many opportunities I’ve had to share my calling to Rwanda with others.
For my excitement that is building about going to Rwanda!
Prayers
For safe Thanksgiving travel for my family (and for yours too)!
For my prayer partners and financial supporters to be raised up.
For my strength and faithfulness during this journey.
How to be involved:
*Prayer Partners—I am currently at 90 of 250 needed. If you would like to sign up, please contact me. If you aren’t sure you have signed up yet and want to know, please feel free to ask J If you sign up, I pray for you and your family as well, so it really is a spiritual partnership!
*Financial Support-I am currently raising financial support, in the form of monthly commitments. You may ask me or contact Evangelical Friends Missions (http://www.friendsmission.com/missionary_support.htm) regarding this. There are several ways to give, including check, credit card and direct debit. I greatly appreciate your support!
Blessings,
Liz

No comments:
Post a Comment