Search & Win

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Update

I gave my first presentation today, at Northridge Friends Church. I was so thankful to be invited to get the chance to share, and to meet some new faces and see old friends. It was interesting to be approached by many people who knew my parents or grandparents! I do love visiting different churches and participating in different styles of worship as well, so it was a good day.

I am at 90 prayer partners (of 250) YEAH! :) Still looking for more, so if you are interested let me know.

I should know my next few speaking dates pretty soon, working on firming up dates at University Friends (Wichita) and Liberal Friends (Liberal, KS). You are welcome to come hear me--and if you can't make it, I'd love to speak with you individually!

Blessings on your week!
Liz

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (I'm a friend of Candace's). Exciting- going to Rwanda! I grew up on the missionfield- Senegal, West Africa. I look forward to learning more about your adventures serving Christ through your blog.

candace@frugalmom.net said...

Liz - please add me as a prayer partner. I'd be honored to pray for you!