Search & Win

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lots of Pictures

--We now take a break from our regularly scheduled programming (aka Liz's story-telling) to view some pictures! This will let you get to know me a bit more if you don't know me, and if you do know me, you know these are really me! Thanks LaVonna for all of these!


Me and 2 of the girls I have taught in Sunday School, and now in mid-week programs. They are also a blast to babysit! :)
Left to right--my roomate Kasey, my friend Michelle, me and the 2 girls again.
Me, Kim (mother of the 2 girls) and Molly--I am so blessed to have such great friends at church!


Me leading an opening session for VBS, directing it was so much fun!




Me and my friend Kristen and her son Brasen.






(left to right) Parker, Lorraine, me, and Marilyn--it was Veggie Tales Pirates VBS, so she was all decked out-- all ready for some fun at VBS





Matt and me ready for fun with the kids!







I am really going to miss these girls!!















Me and my sister at the State Fair









Me and my mother at the fair







I can't find a recent one of my WHOLE family, so here is one of me taking one of them I think...two Christmas's ago? Not sure if my brother still has the serious Seattle grad school beard or not.









1 comment:

LaVonna said...

You are such a cutie with sooo many nice friends.