First, I want to mention I got my picture taken for my prayer card yesterday, on the Friends campus. The photographer refused to let me pay--what a blessing!
I am working on getting some dates set so I may share God's calling!
(past event) October 4th--Visit Friends at Missouri Valley Friends Conference (NE part of state)--I grew up attending this.
October 12th
1. Northridge for both services-915 and 1045 (will be speaking about 15 minutes)
2. University Friends for monthly meeting
October 19th--Topeka Friends Meeting, 11 am, the meeting I grew up attending. This is now confirmed, will be appox. 30-45 minutes.
Nov 2 or 9-Speak appox 15 minutes at University Friends in Wichita.
I also have a few more contacts to make for group presentations, and have had two area Friends womens group note they would like me to come speak to them. God is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment